- Maintain and enhance current data/ report
- Understand user requirement and business requirement to provide matching the data/ report/ dashboard.
- Analyzing data to find answers to specific questions
- Understand the data with business view and can visualize the data to information to help business tracking operation, forcast and support decision making
- User demand management and balancing resource to provide right solution
- Document, training and Operation support for End user
- Collecting & Cleaning data from internal and external systems.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Computer Science or Business, or equivalent SQL work experience preferred
- Previous experience working with MS-SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Crystal report required
- Requires communication skills with Business, Marketing, IT departments
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
- Must be at least 24 years of age
- Ability to collect and compile big data, analyze information and think systematically.
- Year-end bonus: 01 - 02 monthly salary
- Fully paid Life insurance and disability benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Opportunity for career growth