- Incharge of managing 2 teams: Call Center and NPS
- Inspires customer loyalty by listening, empathizing, displaying ownership and providing timely communication until resolved.
- Manage escalated customer issues through resolution that require research, analysis and working across internal & external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with CX team to identify opportunities to improve customer experiences.
- Design and analyze customer centric metrics to build insights and recommendations for improving customer experiences.
- Research Customer Comments and Open, Update & Close Alerts.
- Also understand previous requests, actions taken and root cause.Conduct monthly reviews on NPS and related customer services metrics with key stakeholders.
- Experience developing key metrics and tracking satisfaction across the customer journey.
- Experience analyzing root causes of VOC improvement opportunities, able to synthesize complex set of information into simple messages for broader stakeholder consumption.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in driving VOC and related metrics.
- Deep knowledge of survey and reporting tools i.e Qualtrics or equivalent required.
- Strong project management capabilities; organized with high attention to detail
- Ability to work at Hai Duong and Hanoi at least 2 weeks/month (in 2 months of probation)
- Year-end bonus: 01 - 03 monthly salary
- Fully paid Life insurance and disability benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Opportunity for career growth