Content Creative Leader: Research, plan and deploy content according to the company‘s communication campaigns, promotions, and PR activities. Recruit and train personnel in the team regarding expertise and culture
- Research and analysis: research and understand your target audience, specific market and industry. Use this information to determine content needs and outreach opportunities.
- Overall content planning: after research, plan the content by identifying specific topics, keywords, schedules and work plans.
- Content creation: create quality content based on the proposed plan. Includes writing blog posts; write articles on social networks; brief videos, banners, posters...; write marketing emails, and many other types of content.
- Operate working groups:
+ Deploy plans to the team in charge
+ Manage content on the organization‘s online platforms, including updating, adjusting and approving displayed content. Ensure consistency and quality of content across different channels.
+ Personnel training helps improve knowledge and skills in both expertise, work coordination skills and company culture.
- Bachelor‘s degree in a major related to communications, journalism, and marketing...
- At least 2 years of experience related to Content Creative, equivalent position
- Ability to plan overall content creation, diverse platforms
- Have basic knowledge of SEO, understand how platforms distribute content and measure results
- Ability to write and reword words and stories well
- Respect deadlines
Location & working hours
- Candidates choose 1 of the following 2 locations:
+ Hai Duong headquarters: An Dinh Street, Viet Hoa Ward, Hai Duong City
+ Hanoi Office: 90 Nguyen Tuan, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Saturday (free lunch at office)
- WIN - WIN income/bonus philosophy: let‘s go on a boat to conquer the ocean, and divide the fish at the end of the year:
+ Income: competitive. Prioritize competencies suitable for the organization.
+ Year-end bonus: 1 - 3 months income
- The company is a school: covers 100% of internal/external courses
- Different corporate culture: Service culture, youthful, dynamic environment, many advancement opportunities
- And other policies and benefits:
+ Free lunch allowance at the company.
+ 12 days vacation
+ Pay insurance when officially prescribed
+ Celebrate birthdays, travel 1-2 times/year, enjoy special treatment policies from the company
Connect with YODY
- Hotline/Zalo - Ms Thuy: 0888 821 259
- Email: email@example.com
YODY invites you to learn more information about YODY at:
- Product website: https://yody.vn/
- Cultural website: https://yodylifestyle.com/