We are seeking a dynamic and visionary Leader of Data Team to spearhead the development and growth of our data products at Yody. In this leadership role, you will lead teams of talented data professionals to harness the power of data and analytics, driving data-driven decision-making and innovation across the organization.
- Oversee the execution of data policies and procedures and report to Executives.
- Ensure data ownership independence from individuals.
- Leverage data as an operational enabler for business decisions.
- Define, consolidate, and standardize the blueprint for data sourcing to a "single point of truth" across the BU functions.
- Standardize definitions and classifications of products, customers and other variables, data replication using appropriate models.
- Confirm Data Reference Architecture (including Big Data)
- Establish Data Modeling process & manage Data Models
- Integrate Data Architecture with Enterprise Architecture
- Develop standards and systems to manage the source, quality, consistency, usability, security, and availability of data.
- Consistent business information model.
- Define standards to continually refine data attributes and manage how data is sourced, collected and stored.
- Profile, map & cleanse critical Data Assets
- Develop Data Quality rules and reporting tools
- Continuously monitor & improve data quality
- Delivery data for reporting needs across the all BU functions.
- Partner with business to create new data and information for analysis.
- Partner with IT to take advantage of leading technologies
- Support implementation of BI/Advanced Analytics tools
- Assist in development and support predictive modeling & analytics
- Leverage Data Visualization techniques to enhance user experience
- Manage Information Lifecycle of the Corporate Data Assets
- Manage platform implementation (Cloud, network, OS, DBMS, etc.)
- Monitor & improve performance of all infrastructure components
- Defines the high-level structure of guidelines, regulations and practices in implementation of keeping organizational data compliant.
- Building data sources available supports organizations in identifying new business models and revenue stream
- Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in data science, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a data leadership role, with a strong track record of developing and delivering data products.
- Expertise in data analytics, machine learning, data engineering, and data visualization.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data governance, compliance, and data privacy regulations.
- Experience with building CDP
- Experience with agile product development, system thinking, and design thinking
- Familiarity with fashion industry trends and consumer behavior is a plus
If you are a data-driven visionary with a passion for innovation and leadership, we invite you to join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our tech fashion company