- Setup, design and maintain our eCommerce operations on the Shopify platform to drive sales & revenue
- Research and execute the best practices in terms of Web Development, Design, and User Experience ensuring our website works flawlessly on any device and gets in front of prospective customers.
- Translate Shopify features into detailed requirements and prototypes, then prioritize based on business impact
- Ability to create custom designs and/or edit the existing designs
- Manage multiple Shopify accounts, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Ensure a seamless connection with Marketing Tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps to optimize the store for sheer performance and needed functionalities.
- Research and suggest relevant apps for smoother process flows and better customer experience
- Perform UAT testing, and verify bugs/issues.
- Monitoring the platform and tracking new features, analyzing what features need to be improved
- Should be a web expert first and complete know-how of Shopify’s Admin System is mandatory (must)
- Over 4 years of experience in web development and e-commerce platform (must)
- Expertise in diverse programming languages and Full-Stack Web Applications will come in handy.
- Strong programming knowledge of “Liquid” for Shopify Stores and Shopify Themes. You also need to know HTML5 and CSS3.
- To build Shopify Apps, the framework easiest to start with is “Ruby on Rails”. However, knowledge of PHP scripting language will also do the work. Basically, anything that uses JSON REST API with Auth will work.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is also desirable. Furthermore, expertise in Google Content Experiments is required for Testing purposes.
- Knowledge of other popular ECommerce Platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce is a big plus.
- Understand Customer Journey to optimize each touch experience.
- Seriously evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources to reconcile conflicts and understand facts.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders from multiple teams. Self-motivated, confident, and ready to work in all team environments.
- Year-end bonus: 02 - 03 monthly salary
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Opportunity for career growth
- Working office hours, Sunday off, 12 days of annual leave
- Pay insurance when officially according to regulations
- Free lunch allowance at the company.
- Provide computers, laptop for work
- Celebrate birthdays, travel 1-2 times a year, enjoy special treatment policies from the company
CONNECT WITH YODY
- For more details, please contact us via g-mail: email@example.com or hotline: (+84) 888 092258
- Website YODY Product: https://yody.vn/
- Website YODY Culture: https://yodylifestyle.com/